It must be the one you never tried.
SPLASH Limited Session is coming soon on 14th Dec 2018! It is an annual session for the summer time only.
Ice Bucket Challenge inspires SPLASH Limited Session. So we are going to contribute 3 cents out of every $1 you spend on our session to single mums support charity.
We use the professional equipment which is usually used in commercial advertising to capture the instant when the water splashes on you. All efforts are made to ensure that we won’t miss any fantastic moments.
SPLASH Limited Session is a perfect weekend activity for your family or with your friends this summer. Play hard, Work hard!
SPLASH Limited Session Details:
- Indoor Studio Shooting with Warm Water
- A set of changing clothes should be prepared.（T-Shirt, pants, shoes, underwear, towel）
- 1 Digital File included. It will be given after the session immediately. (If you want to upgrade the session to $179, you can get 5 Digital Files.)
- Session Duration: 15 mins
- More printing products can be chosen in our studio after your session
- * Kids should be over two years old
1 What should I wear for SPLASH Limited Session?
You can wear whatever you want. It could relate to your hobby, work or life. Please bring a spare t-shirt, pants, shoes and a towel. For girls, you need to choose the correct underwear to protect your privacy. And girls also need to bring some cosmetic if you want to fix your makeup.
2. Where could I change my wet clothes?
We set up the changing room just next to the SPLASH Marquee. So you can put on your towel and walk into the changing room and change your clothes.
3. Except the digital licenses, are there any options for printing art pieces?
Yes. We offer printing services, and you can order the acrylic frame as well. If you want to print the 5×7″ photo, you can get it immediately after the session.
4. When could I get the digital licenses and prints?
For digital licenses, we will send them to you via email on the same day. For prints, you can get photo prints on the same day and the frames in 4-6 weeks.